Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yesterday was rather special. It's the 1st time i received a t-shirt from a girl not on any occasion. She gave me a blue long sleeve shirt that was rather expensive. Two parts make this especially touching. 1st, i didn't really expect her to buy a shirt for me. Was really touched and the 2nd part os that she actually bought this shirt for me and had little money left for her to spend. Was really happy..Thanks Dear..

Finally, she got her passport. I can't wait to go on holiday. She left work early to make her passport. After which she went for her shopping. Work was rather slacking. Nothing much. I keep on looking on the time tickling away from my mobile phone, i can't wait for 7pm. Her friend help us buy the tickets for a movie 'X-Men 3'. A few of the temp staff went to watch the movie together. It's the 1st time we went to watch movie together.

The movie was disappointing to me. I expected it to be quite nice, to be the nicest among the 3 parts. But it turned out to be a disappointment for me. Instead, she find it quite alright when she expected it to bore her to sleep. She was coughing and coughing. Seeing her cough until like that makes me feel that ache in my heart. Blame myself for allowing to stay close to me when i'm sick, passing my loving germs to her as a result. Situation was further worsened when i failed to take care of her, failed to control her diet, failed to make her listen to me..in another words, i'm useless. Not at all actually, she's much better now. If she's not ok by tml, i'm going to bring her to consult a DOCTOR.

Sent her home and it's only until just before we parted that she passed me the shirt she bought. The way she passed it to me was quite cute too. Tears was almost coming out of my eyes but i forced it back.

In between these two days, something happened. Her mobile phone rang at 4:30am. The caller was me. The receiver was 'drunk'. Caller tried to talk, receiver gave drunken replies. Caller -.-!!. Receiver ZzZzZ..Then caller also zzZz..Wahaha..

We were supposed to have rice dumpling for breakfast this morning but we had glutinuous rice and red bean bao instead. Not bad for a breakfast, it's the most sumptuous breakfast i've ever eaten for weeks. Wahaha..I'm still feeling tired from the boring work that i'm facing. Lunch comes in. Glad she has made a decision on where she wants her future to be. Advices from her lao gong made her do the decision i guess. Somehow, i felt useless upon hearing that. I was the 1st one to say i would give her my support, i would lend her a hand yet i'm not the one who led her to that decisive decision. Still, i'm glad she made it. I shall assist her from now. didn't something terrible today. Made her upset. Anyway, problem solved. I promise not to jump to conclusions but allow me to fulfill that promise by letting me know how u are feeling.

Work sux today!! I was made to stand, aching my leg. Towards the end of work, headache came. Her magic pill saves the day. We went around after work before sending her home. She had her sister birthday celebration where good food was waiting for her. I had mine too. On my way home on a bus, i found a precious seat. I needed that seat to ensure my trip home would be comfortable. Yet, the guy sitting beside is taking his own seat and almost half of mine, forcing my left leg to go out of the seat. I was feeling super uncomfortable with passengers passing by me and give my leg a knock each time one goes pass me. Damn..It's nt as if the guy beside me is a damn fat pig. I feel like shouting at hime. But actions speaks louder than words, i push my right leg in, hinting to that 'fat pig' that i needed a comfortable seat and not sticking to his fleshy thigh. He gave way only to have his 'meaty' left thigh to cover my seat again. Well, i give up and sleep through the trip home.

Came home, hungry for the rice dumpling. My mummy greeted me with a disappointed. Rice dumplings was not successful. Asked me to cook instant noodles instead. Argh..i was sad. I want to eat rice dumplings. Hearing what she said earlier on, on what she's going to eat (cake, potato chips, soft drink) makes me feel so pathetic. I cooked the instant noodles with no mood and the noodles turns out to be just like me - tasteless and yucky. Eww, i forced to down my throat as i was super hungry. Back ground noise was the quarelling of my parents. I'm sick and tired of their nonsense. Went back to my room and door closed. A world of my own now. I'm bored now. Shall listen to her voice before sleeping. ZzZz

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.