Monday, May 22, 2006

Saturday

Went to have lunch at Singapore General Hospital. Haha, we weren't there to visit anyone, just there to eat the food at the foodcourt. After which, as always, we will be clueless to what we are going to do and where are we going next. We will go through the stations on the mrt information map. This time round, we decided to go Jurong East mrt station. We wanted to have a world of our own at the Jurong Regional Library. We had a hard time finding a comfortable seats for ourselves, in the end, we did managed to get a comfortable seat. She managed to complete reading 100 pages of a storybook before i've decided to bring her to eat her fish n chips. Something that she has been wanting to eat after reading the book. Had a little meal at Long john Silver before we rotted back on the mrt again. We spend a while around Serangoon. We rested ourselves at a bench near a playground and started chatting away. We really just had each other, we know each other better, we pour our hearts out. I realised how i'm really feeling towards her. I didn't make the wrong choice. I won't break my promise. I'll make things better..

Afterwhich, she went back home and i'm on my way to meet my long-time buddies. We catched a movie - Da Vinci Code. The start of the movie was interesting, maybe because i've read the beginning of the storybook and understood what the start of the movie is about. As the movie plays along, i get more and more confused. I keep on asking Don questions whereas that Gavian as usual, would fall asleep. Gavian was basically sleeping throughout the movie. We watched the movie at the new Cathay. The movie was shown on the Grand Cathay and oh gosh, it's the biggest movie theater i've ever been. Spacious and really grand indeed. Nice and good 1st time experience. Shall bring my sis and her there one day. After movie, we played pool but didn't play long because it closes early. Back to home and chatted with her a while before going back to the arms of my beb..zzzz

Sunday

Today woke up lazily. She went for work. I went Gym with Don today. Well, we didn't stay long enough at Gym this time round because i've got to fetch her from work. Luckily, Don's was ok with it. He wasn't feeling well either. It's been quite some time since i last work out at gym. Sad news is i've lost weight. Darn! Damn! Argh! No way, this time round, i want to eat alot. I'm going to make myself gorge food like a beast. Eating at least 5 meals per day. Purposely went to Bishan Junction 8 to get her her favourite Shilin Chicken. Knew she would love it. Her expressions tells it all. Then we went to Marina South, intending to have steamboat there. This time round, i almost managed to get her to play pool with me but ARGH, the pool center closed down. Sad..She was giggling away..We went arcade instead. I won't want to go arcade with her again. I think i'll only make her bored. We had great fun eating steamboat. When we were taking our food, she was there pointing and pointing, then i'll just take and take. In the end, she didn't eat much of what we took. Haa..expected i guess. I ended up eating quite alot and she made me eat veggie. Haha..the finale which is the prawns was the best. We smelled like charcoal by the time we finished eating. She don't like to smell me anymore, luckily, my cologne's with me. Wahaha..i sprayed bit on my shirt and on hers. Back to smelling..haa..i like the smell on her hair. It's nice..really nice..

We went to Clarke Quay after dinner to have another time of our own again. Again, we chatted and it's just a world of our own. We ended up debating over something. Haa..next time, i'll insist of sending her home. Never will i leave her alone. Unless situations disallow.

I can say this relationship is kinda on the track. I'll just have to make it better. We were closer as days passed. I'm glad...really glad..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.