Monday, May 08, 2006

Argh!! Childish Childish Childish!! Unreasonable Unreasonable Unreasonable. At that ripe age, he should have been matured enough to know what's logical. Always has got nothing better to do. Thinking that the house will collapse without his darn voice. Always quarrel with my mum over pathetic, stupid and small little things. That's all unnecessary..totally unnecessary. He shoud have know all this, know what's right and wrong. Learn to live and let go, show more concern for his family members. We are human beings, his dearest by right, not live idiots that has gradually become his everyday target. As much as i should pay respect to that 'whoever', i refuse. I respect those who DESERVE to be respected, not respect those whom i SHOULD respect. No such things, if a teacher teaches u well, naturally, he/she deserve ur respect. If a teacher scolds u for no reason, hit you, molest you, do u still respect him/her? Answer is obvious. It's all about who deserve ur respect and not who u should respect. Good to you only when something is needed, bad to you when he's in foul mood. When he's not in good mood, everyone has to become a timid mouse, awaiting orders. I had enough. Cmon, turning 21 this year. Sometimes, i just wished i move to elsewhere with my mum. Just me and my mum. If i do something wrong, i don't mind being scolded, i will admit to my mistakes. I'm not one who shrink responsibilities. I'm not one who won't admit to mistakes. Who doesn' make mistakes anyway.

Since young, i'm not his favourite. I'm always a comparison to his other favourite. As time goes by, comparison gets more and more. I'm used to it. Whenever his favourite do wrong, i'm to be blame. I didn't ask for myself to come out to this world earlier. Who wants to be a bastard. No one, i didn't choose to. I'm just mad now, totally mad. Just because i'm not good at studies, u choose not to give me the opportunity to go Uni. U assume i will quit halfway. U mentioned it when i wanted to go poly, u asked me to go ITE. I passed this course, not with good results, but at least, i got the cert. U didn't praise me..u didn't say anything. If i were to fail, u will bomb me with all ur saliva. Stupid!

I hate my look. I always give people the impression that i'm fierce. The impression that makes people 'repel' from me. It's just me to be like that. I'm not being unfriendly. I dare to say in my whole life, i've never scold a single girl before, other than a few years back when there's this dumb bitch who bullied my bro. Serve her right. I don't scold people easily, unless he/she provokes me or go beyond the line. I don't show my unhappiness out too obviously, but when i'm too quiet, that means something is very wrong with me. Today someones asked me a question, i hate that question. I don't want to answer. If i answer, it's going to be stupid.


Let's start to talk about today. A kind hearted pretty agree to go to the bank with me. So kind of her right? Yes, i'm the bad one cos i actually made her wait 30 mins. I did an act today. Can't really mention it out here cos it's too open to mention it here. Got my pay totally..yay! i'm so happy. I've just spend quite alot, now i'm left that that amount only. Got to use it sparingly already.

Went to office late! cos of the stupid queue inside the bank. Everyone saw my 'injury', then started asking why. Just said it's the masterpiece of my 1st time rollerbalding. Wahaha..rollerblading is fun!! I like it..how i wished i could blade again, but heard that they are going to ice-skate. If can, i really want to join, cos it shall be my 1st time too. Work was good..boss wasn't around ma..of cos it's good. Today i'm supposed to make a card, but they forgot about the content, and so....i can't start. Finally chose something for that someone, but i still find that it wasn't enough, maybe will get summore tml. And yes!!! I managed to get the other her to get the Fila world cup t-shirt. So, there will be korean, argentinian and brazillian. Wahah..world cup fever!!

Today i OTed. Went home feeling exhausted. The external harddisk that i bought from Yilin's uncle can't be used. Somehow, my computer can't detect. i'm sad and disappointed. As if the day isn't ending badly enough until something worse happen. It's all mentioned in the beginning of this post. Sux!!

Today she said she thought of something funny about me. I wondered if it's the 'i would take my wife's place and give birth for her' or not. Or is it something else, she hasn't told me..maybe she will..or maybe she won't..Went home with her today. She's mad!! She wanted to watch superband. She don't want to go watch Daisy tml. I must try and persuade her!!!

Ever since i'm online, everyone is feeling lousy including me. Now i shall smile and influence everyone. Please stay happy!! Cheer up!! SMILE!!! =)

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.