Friday, May 05, 2006

I hate my bro..i wished i don't have him as my bro. I'm fuming, i'm angry, i'm on fire..yet i can't go anything to him. Father's on his side. Biased as always. He's always right, just because he's cleverer. He can take my stuff, he can touched my things, yet i can never touch anything of his. He's acting as if he's the master of the house. Ever heard of a younger bro calling the older bro by names which are deemed as vulgarities or words that are just not right? It's been a long time since he called me 'kor'. My recent names are idiot, fucker, OI..nice names he gave me but shit him. I won't care abt him..he don't deserve my attention. Shit him..darn him..Let me find out he touched my guitar, i make sure he's going to pay for it. I can't stand the way he treat my parents, especially my mum..i can't stand the way he treat his gf. I don't care the way he treats me, if he's not going to treat me like his bro, then i don't mind not having him as my bro. Who cares...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.