Friday, May 05, 2006

As much as i don't feel like blogging. I do see the need to blog now..Mainly because it's my sis birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!! MAY ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE..

I actually wanetd to curse one person today, but now, let's make it 2. 1st thing 1st, there's this kuku person in my office who's making me fed up. He seems to start picking on me. Asking me questions when this person don't even know what's going on. Gosh..Secondly was my 'beloved' bro. He has done some 'art' to my guitar i supposed and now, my wife is abit out of tune. If it's really going to spoil, i'll surely make him pay. This guitar of mine (wife) is certainly precious to me. I really don't know what to do if it's really spoil and i'll be totally devastated. Haiz..i know cursing them ain't going to help me, so let's just forget it. I'm not in the mood to do such things..live and let go? well..maybe..

I mention today's bad earlier on. as usual, only 2 person will know..one is my sis, one is Don. Both has great listening ears but sadly, i don't wish to divulge anything. This blog is too open to the public, which sets a certain level of restriction for me. I've decided not to let anyone know this blog anymore. Had the intention of having it changed (as in the address), but i have no reasons to do it, moreover, i've have friends who still reads my blog..People always said Actions speaks louder than words. Today i witnessed the opposite.

After reading someone's blog, i'm deeply touched. I regretted. I don't know what to do or say. We are still friends. No one decides our friendship, it's only between u and me. U actually blogged out my thoughts, u can see through me, i say i'm not affected, u saw through me. Now i understand what u truely mean and i shall move on. Pointless to get affected, let's imagine i don't know anything, this wouldn't be happening, isn't it? But I don't see the need to do any changes to anything at this point of time. Things are not worse, or rather not even bad at all. I'm fine..Thanks sis and Don. Thank you too. I don't want to lose a friend like you, not in this manner, it's unfair to both of us..we did nothing wrong..we don't deserve what we are going through now..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.