Sunday, May 14, 2006

Woke up by an early greeting from someone. Haha..was kind of touched by that MMS. Don't send too much le ok? MMS quite expensive. So, today supposed to do gym with Don. But just when i was ready to go for gym after coming out for the toilet, my mum say she wants her Mother's Day treat to be in the afternoon and insteadof evening. Gosh, i've already missed lotsa sessions of gym and yet again, today i have to missed it. But the reason is valid, simply because it Mother's Day. Wished my mum Happy Mother's Day right after i woke up. Since the treat is in the afternoon, i slept a while before leaving for Bukit Panjang Plaza. Mummy wants to dine at the restaurant. So we went ahead.

The food was disappointing. Only the scallop was nice. Others only so-so. I can see my mum was rather disappointed with the food there. I promised to bring her to Fish & Co to eat some day in near future. Bought the official world cup sticker book and the official information book. The sticker book has near 600 blanks for us to fill in. I wonder how many packets of stickers i and my brother need to buy to fill up the whole book.

We went back home after that. I feel so lazy to meet my friend and cousin. I went home and online a while before taking a 2nd nap again. We see who would wake up 1st and she did. She won, but luckily, no prizes claimed by her. Phew..wahaha..Woke up feeling very sian. Totally nothing to do. I wonder if tml would be boring. I seriously hope not.

Sometimes, we just have to admit that mouths can be 'poisoning'. I understand how she feels and i understand the fact that one will surely get affected no matter what. Seriously hope she won't get too affected by it. Like i said, when she's sad, i am..When she's happy, i am. I want to share her sadness and happiness with her and i hope she's willing.

I just ate two donut. Not full but at least it fills my stomach. I'm going to make some sandwiches tml. Let's hope it won't turn out too bad. I'm still improving on my culinary skills u see. Don, when's our next cooking session?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.