Sunday, May 28, 2006

Finally i'm back home..Well, was back home quite some time ago. I don't really wanted t come back home just now. The thought of coming back home and facing the four walls makes me has this negative feeling. I was physically tired, but emotionally unstable. But now, not anymore. She's ok, after a chat with a colleague of ours. She decided what she wanted to do, all she has to do now is consult her daddy. No matter what, i'm with her.

Stayed at home for most of the afternoon yesterday. Played my game. It's been quite some time since i get to laze around at home. The mood is just there and so right. I visited Don in the evening. Bought tonic before heading his house. Applied for NTUC link card too (yea, finally). When i reached Don's house, i rang the bell. He took quite some time to get to the door. Poor him, he has to walk around the house with clutches. Really hoe he could get well soon, get back the freedom that he had been longing for.

Received another sms from Dear. A bad one. My 'actually looking forward' mood was ruined. I know she's going to be sad again. I'm late again, damn! Met up with her, i can see from her expression that she's not ok. But she claims otherwise. Her actions and expression betrayed her. No hiding from me remember? I don't feel good when she's feeling bad or sad. It simply just make me feel terrible. She managed to borrow a tent from her friend.

We went to East Coast Park. As hungry we are, we search for MacDonald. We walked quite a long distance before reaching the fastfood restaurant. Yummy, dinner was tasty. After dinner, we search for a peaceful place to set up our tent. Haha, now imagine two dummies wh know nuts about tents trying to set up a tent in East coast Park with people around. We were simply lost. Called her friend to get her explain the steps to us, obviously, we were not on the same wavelength with her friend. We decided to ask for help. Thankfully, a great kind soul (A Lady, Her boyfriend is lazy and sleeping) helped us. It took not long before our tent started to take shape and we dwelled in soon. Spent our time well. We slept only in the wee hours, around 4am. Intended to wake up around 5am actually but we were both too sleepy. In the end, we woke up at 8am instead. She's still deciding whether to go work or not.

Suddenly, there's silence. I knew something's not right. Finally she cried. I'm relieved that she did. She has been bottling up since yesterday. It really hurts to see her like that. I feel her pain, her sorrow but i couldn't tell her, she's already upset enough. After a long cry, she's certainly feeling better. She went for her work whereas i went home. Thanks to Grace, she's feeling ok now. Phew..i really hope to see that happy her again. I really miss that happy her, i shall try my best to help her. I promise..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.