Thursday, May 25, 2006

Today was a wonderful day - because the whole day was spend with Dear. She was already outside when she gave me a 1st call today. Gosh, i'm still on the bed sleeping. Actualy had intended to make a little surprise for her but time don't allow me. Sorry Dear. Met her at Cck mrt station before we went to Lot 1 and bought some stuff. Bought food that we wanted to cook for lunch. She bought some pastries for my parents. She bought a Pooh Bear for me. Rented 2 Vcds and headed for my house.

Reached home. No one at home. World of our own. We were starving when we reached home. I was having serious flu even before i went out. I was there frustrated with my blocked and runny nose whereas she's kinda disturbed by the sound i make. Haa..i can't help it..simply used to it. So, we cooked and ate. Watched 'My boyfriend is type-B' - starring her 'hubby'. So throughout the whole movie, she was praising her 'hubby'.haa..it was quite a cute and funny movie. Quite a loving story at the end too..loved it. After that, we had nothing much to do. Basically just cuddle around and rushed off to catch a movie - Over The Hedge. We managed to rush to The Cathay on time only to find out that it's the wrong theater that we went. Gosh...so that's goes my long awaited movie, mainly due to my dumb mistake.

Settled our dinner at Plaza Singapura. Grastric started attacking me. Making me feel rather uncomfortable. We was browsing through the mobile phones when we were at PS. Today she helped me called and got the vouchers for me. Thanks Dear. I should be buying a new mobile phone soon. I'm still stuck as to which phone should i buy..hm...stress...Sent her home afterwards and it's still quite early, as in compared to the recent days that i send her home. Relunctantly parted with her and off i go.

Our relationship has grown closer and i'm happy. The line is there and i shall not step over it. I'm not good at words sometimes and i shall constantly remind myself so as not to create unnecessary misundertandings or negative feelings. But i'm sure anything that comes from the bottom of my heart or with good intentions will not go wasted but appreciated. I love her even much more now.

Don's back at home - discharged from hospital. Guess he's still in pain and tired. Hope he can get well really soon. Sis has got a fall today, hope she'll be alright and all the best for her GP tml. Goodluck..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.