Saturday, May 20, 2006

I didn't really mentioned much of what happen exactly on that day. But i shan't go into details for this is something i'll keep it as a secret for myself. I've found a girl i really like. There's plenty of '1st time' in this relationship for me. I won't say what is it because it's only for me and her to know. I don't intend to hide my past from her also. I'll tell her everything about me, i think in this way it's fairer to her. She can trust me and at the same time, allow me to trust her. She never fails to brighten up my day. She makes me feel so loved. She gives me something which i've been longing for and something so special which i've never felt before. I know this ain't a crush. Crush won't give me all that has been mentioned. She's one whom i'm willing to go miles just to make her happy as i have mentioned to her, her mood affects me. I'm glad to know her, have her, be with her. Time will make us more loving. But this relationship at the same time, shall not strain my other relationships with my buddies, families and friends. I placed my piriorities well. I know who's the dearest to me. I won't neglect anyone. I'm just soaked in a pool of love now, thanks to her. I'm speechless..simply contented.

Finally i managed to extend my passport. I'm all ready to go on a vacation. Wahaha..hopefully her passport will be ready soon too. I was suffering yesterday. My stomach's giving me hell. I was really in pain and lucky she's there with me. We went to Man Utd shop too. The Man Utd shop in Singapore is really pathetic as compared to the one in KL. This time round when i go to KL, i'm going to buy lotsa apparels. After that, we really don't know where to go and what to do. So, we decided to go Changi Airport. We had a world of our own there. Go from terminal to terminal and resting over at the viewing mall. Time really flies and we headed home. This time round, i failed to send her home. She always don't want me to send her home but i always insist, but this time round, i didn't, cos i was really in pain. I feel that it's only right if i send her home, ensuring that she's safe til she's home. We had a little chat before we slept, she really called me in the middle of the night to chat with me. That kind of feeling is good.

Today we met up before going work. Work was normal..as usual until Lunchtime. Lady boss treated the staffs to KFC and Pizza. Wow, i really saw the beast in Melissa. She can eat and eat and eat non stop. She was gobbling down food instead of eating. Gosh..amazing girl she is..cute too as what she would said. After lunchtime, work was starting to get harsh. I get very irritated by someone. Let's not mention much about it. Walls have ears..

She gave tuition a miss and so, her night is mine. We went to causeway point this time. I think our favourite place is transport. The time where we could really enjoy the moment with each other is either when we are in the bus or train. I feel so good at those point of time. Again, i insist of sending her home. My day always ends sadly. Home is a place i dread most recently. Naggings, sayings, scoldings has made home a lousier place for me. Now she's chatting with her friends..i feel like sleeping..zZzzZzZ..but i shall wait for her..haa..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.