Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yawn. It's already the middle of the night. I'm disappointed on how the match went. It's still on, but i feel so uninterested to carry on watching. Barca's 1-0 down. I must say they are just plain unlucky.

My muscles are aching all over. Maybe due to the lack of sleep and from the work yesterday. Now i feel restless, but i don't feel like sleeping yet. I want to watch the whole match, to see if Barca is able to break through the 'Zero' and turn the tables around.

17/5/06 - A day i'll remember. Morning was quite bored. All the way til the end of work. Adin had his last day of work today. We had lunch..he's quite a cool guy i must say. Too bad he's leaving for States tml. How cool can that be, holidaying in US for 1 month. Jenny treated us to Swesens today too. I didn't know eating ice-cream can be such a torture. My stomach almost couldn't take it.

Today wasn't really happy during work. I'm frustrated at how i'm being told to do things unreasonably. There i am, piled up with my work, yet, i have work added on by someone who's just too blind to see what i'm busy with. Always asking me if i can help to do some of the work, i mean, do i have a choice? If no, please don't ask me and just put that pile of work on the table and give instructions PROPERLY. I do my work according to instructions. Don't come blaming me if your instructions isn't clear enough, resulting in the work being done wrongly. That's exactly what happen to me. After work was just exactly what i'm looking forward to.

I rushed to get something. I PURPOSELY leave early so that i'll have enough time to get that something. We went Swensens 1st. The secret that i've been hanging on my mouth of the past few days is nothing but excuse for myself to be 'hum'. Now that the 'secret' has been revealed, i shall not go into much details. I'm happy at the way it's being accepted, but i feel i didn't do it good enough. Nevertheless, it's good enough to have that something accepted by someone. I felt as if i have a big load off my shoulder. We went to watch movie after dinner. Watched Voice. Was looking forward to it because Wishing Stairs was such a nice horror movie (at least it is to me). As the sayings goes, the higher the expectation, the higher the disappointment. We were disappointed with the movie. It's a movie not horror at all. We didnt understand what was going on in the movie either. The movie only casted doubts on our mind. I feel extra close with her today. Many at times, i wanted to hold her hands. But didn't. Don't know why..Haiz, tml she's working, i'm rotting at home. I shall look forward to a sumptuous lunch and a nice day outside. I'm taking off. Hehe..

Back to the match already..Pray Barca will win..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.