Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I suddenly got so many things to say..things that i wanted to say out..but don't want anyone to know..maybe a few. I had this mixed feelings right now..i want to confine..i want to pour out..but who really understand? Maybe a few, yet again..I have friends who's willing to listen, who's good at consoling, who knows me well, who concern and cares for me..yet, some things just can't go beyond that line, cos it gets too personal and will show the weak side of me that i never wanted to show, for i can get weird response. Not many can know the inside of my heart, for i seldom spell it out. Sometimes, i find friends a better listening ears than my mum. I don't know what's wrong. Everything in my life seems to be in place and almost perfect now. But as time goes by, such life will be intruded with incidents, events that came unexpectedly. I like the way it came in, but i dislike the way it spoils the process of my life..it ruined what i deem as the perfect plan for me just before i get enlisted HAPPILY, and i mean HAPPILY.

Found out a recent blog, created by a loving couple (both male) and yes, Colin and Kero (Fake names i supposed). I had lotsa view on it, but i don't really want to spam it down here for it might not be nice. Their braveness is something i admire and hate at the same time. I can't imagine how one can become like that and i shall not dwell for it doesn't really concerns me. I've lotsa things to care and crack my brain on rather than that.

Had a new temp staff sitting just behind me. Poor Yilin have to sit at somewhere else, just as i thought she would be entertained by Candy and me with our nonsense, she has to sit at the other place. Get used to it, girl..This new temp staff seems to know everyone in the office, very friendly and sociable, or maybe a little too sociable..Had lunch with Yilin, Shirley and Ziqin. Melissa is clever enough to skip today for the sake of some activities i guess..Wahaha..Shirley is still limping, aww...so sad..Get well soon girl..

Another frustrating thing - My pay's not here yet!! AHH!!! My mum helped me checked, it's not accounted in yet..same goes for Yilin..i wondered when will it be in..I'm left stranded with basically jeans with empty pockets. I want to fill my pockets with money..lotsa and lotsa money, i love the scent of money, especially the blue one. Sniff sniff...

We planned to watch MI3 tml, sadly Ziqin and Yilin can't make it..That left with me, shirley and the Doubtful Melissa? Wahaha..i wonder if i still need to do OT tml or not. It better be a nice show cos i'm already digging for money in my cupboard.

Work was alright today. Applications forever piling up. I had spend a long time sorting them and checking the app and the checklist to make sure the indenfication number does tally. I hate having to move my head left and right, causing great ache to my neck, i'm going to be a giraffe soon. Ahh...ache ache ache..everyone was leaving work early today, sound so quiet at office..i left office with a heavy mood..don't know what is it, but i can still feel it's something negative.

I rushed to Yew Tee to meet my sister, and get the book 'Da vinci Code' from her. Her bf lend it to me. So happy, i can finally read the book. Who cares even if my bro wouldn't want to lend me, i don't die fromnot reading books from HIM! No big deal, i hate petty, stingy and sissy guy, my bro's almost one of them, or rather, just make him one of them. He sux big time. Always act as if he owns the house, my room and simply everything.

Exercise!!! The 1st thing i do when i reached home. That has to be an everday thing from now onwards every weekdays. I have to keep fit, maintain a fit body so that i won't die so early..wahaha..of cos not! Excercise really makes one feel refreshed, charged up. A person who's not exercising will generally feel tired easily and weaker. I must build up everything in my body, muscles, immunity, and er..brain? I'm kinda forgetful nowadays.

I feel so tired now..yawn..oops..did i just say exercise makes one feel charged up? maybe it don't..haa..but still, EXERCISE!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.