Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's friday today. Yet, it's like so different. I keep on thinking that it's a Saturday. Today she came my house. Before that, we went to rent the vcds we wanted to watch and also buy some food. I have actually wanted to cook something sumptuous for her, but couldn't think of any food and everything seems to be so rush. I promise i'll make one if there's ever a chance again.

And so, she reached my house. The only person at home is my bro. Once we settled down, we started to watch the 1st show - Wishing Stairs. I watched it before but she hasn't yet. Cos i was saying how pretty one of the actress are, and there's a new horror movie too, from the director of 'Wishing Stair', so i asked her to try watching this show. As much as she's afraid to watch it, she still went ahead. Luckily, she didn't find the show too fightening. She's sleeping now, how scary can this movie be to her right? Wahaha..

In between the show, we cooked and ate. She also slept a while, claiming that my bed is super comfortable. Haa..While i was busy playing my game. I can see she's cute and funny in her own way. We didn't managed to watch the other vcd which is called 'My Boyfriend is Type B'. I shall burn it and watched it with her some time in near future i suppose.

We went town. Both of us asked each other lotsa question. That's when i know more abt her. And thankfully, her stomach didn't had any problem today. I'm glad. We took a walk along raffles place and then to esplanade, then back to mrt. Chatted along the way. I hope i can really get to go overseas for some fun before i get enlisted. I shall look forward to it.

Was on my way home just now, when i smsed sis. She replied saying that there's this unknown psycho who called her and asked her some disgusting questions. I suppose this guy must be damn pathetic and desperate. Sis said that he seems to be masterbating while talking to my sis and mention some disgusting stuff. She must have had her shock of her life. Sis, whatever happens, i'm here..cheer up..Anything bad happens, just gimme a ring..inform your parents if things starts to get out of hands. How childish and desperate can people be. Going around doing pervertic stuff.

Her horoscope reading wasn't really good today. So i thought i can do something to make her happy instead. I can't think of any. I'll try to cheer her up as much as possible if she happens to be down or upset. Luckily, she's not, at least i can't feel any from her. I'm wondering how will tml be..too tired to ponder/wonder..

Oh ya, i got a new phone. Actually it's my bro previous phone. He gave it to me without dad's notice. Anyway, i'm going to keep it as my own. I like this new phone. She also helped me with the phone, i'm kinda dumb when it comes to such thing. My eyes keep on closing now..i'm tired..what's awaiting tml? I don't know..i'm so tired..yet so bored..can't get to sleep..yawn...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.