Saturday, May 27, 2006

Yesterday was a bad bad day. She cried. I'm feeling lousy. I skipped dinner. I drank to myself sleep easily. Headache hits me this morning, so i continued sleeping.

Work yesterday was rather slacking. Nothing much. Yesterday we had the theme 'blue and white'. I only know about that when i reached the office early morning. Candy told me. Haha, i was dresssed in black t-shirt and blue jeans instead. She was sick..quite sick..must be because of me, spreading the germs to her. I shall take care of her. After lunch, she suddenly said she wanted to go home. I was feeling rather down, i think i made her angry. Her hair was tied and when i'm asked to see it, i smile. She looks cute with it, but she don't like it. She don't want to take photos, but i really wanted it. At the same time, i don't want to force her. Still, we managed to take a few photos, with her feeling kind of unwillingly. I felt bad after that.

Her headache's gone and sorethroat starting acting up. We worked Ot. I left 1st because my day was ruined by one idiot who only gives empty promises. Dammit..a fake person..so fake that this idiot shall be cursed by me day and night. Shit this idiot!

We went to eat at Marina Square. Don't know why, i quite like this place. As we pass by those shops, i had the sudden urge of buying lotsa things, but i have no money. No worries, pay's coming in a few days time. I'm going to buy something she like for her, treat my friend and family to a meal, at the same time, dote on myself - buying some things i like. We were in high spirits after dinner. We walked along the esplanade, we bought candy floss, kacang puteh and ice cream. It's been quite a long time since i last ate all that. Maybe it just taste especially nice when i'm eating with her. 1st time i sing to her. Don't sound nice but like what she said, it's the thought tha counts. I irk at the thought of my voice. Eww...

I sent her home and on my way home, i received a devastating call from her. I know she's feeling very very sad. I was worried. I didn't sleep on the bus this time round. I was too worried. I tried consoling her but i think it didn't work well. I understand how she's feeling, somehow. By the time i reach time, she called me. This time round, we didn't talk. She just cried..cried and cried..I'm loss for words, i wanted to lend her my shoulders, but i can't. I wanted to go over, she don't want. I just said how i feel, i wanted to help her. Lucky, she's better after crying her heart out.

Now this is for u, if u are reading:
You'll never be alone. There are plenty of paths. Only time can heal. U have people understanding you and supports u. Don't give them up, and most importantly, don't give yourself up. If there's a will, there's a way. If there's isn't any, i'll make one for u. Your family will guide you. U'll never go through any hardship alone. Don't bottle up ur feelings. Don't let ur mood decide what u want to do. No matter what, u have my support.

I drank a little. I know it's not strong, but however, it has some effect on me. I feel tired, shaky. Slept right away after hanging up the phone. I had mild headache. Woke up early in the morning feeling my head more heavy. My headache is more serious. I have to sleep, the pain hurts. So, i continued sleeping.

Had a chat with her just now, knew she's better. I'm glad and relieved. i'm going to visit don now. His leg still hurts..poor him. Get well soon don.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.