Friday, May 05, 2006

I don't know how to put it, but today i got this weird feeling..i just don't feel like going to work. I got this feeling that i've never felt before. I supposed this feeling is because of what happen yesterday. But i told myself, i shouldn't get too affected by it or rather NOT to get affected by it. And so, the feeling eventually went off. I think of happier things, that automatically make my day kinda alright at the start. Luckily, nothing's happening.

Today was very sucky, my 'still alright' day was RUINED by that kuku again. He simply just spoils my whole day, my mood at work. Early morning he heard my sms ringtone and started to observe me, i hate it! Sadly, ZiQin's leaving. Though she's a quiet girl, and i seldom talked to her, but the impression she gave me was a good one. She's steady and quite a nice girl. I suppose after she leaves, Yilin will be leaving soon, and soon, Melissa and then Shirley. By then, i'll be alone..as in, it's never the same. So much so that being with the 4 of them just make the days different. When i heard they mentioning the dates they want to leave, my heart kinda sank. I felt heavy but i can't say and don't know what to say. Still, i'm glad to have known the 4 of them.

After lunch, the worst part same. I made another huge mistake. A damn stupid one. I really don't know what am i doing or thinking, how could i stick the wrong sticker on the whole stack on applications AGAIN!!! Gosh..i panicked, and then starts to make amends. The stickers pasted was remove and i covered it with another big piece of paper to ensure no one sees it and luckily, no one did. After that, i discussed with Shirley and Melissa as to where will we be going. Supposedly, we wanted to watch movie called 'Daisy'. But since Melissa's not interested, i also don't want to go even though Melissa say it's ok. I don't want Melissa to waste her money on movie she's not interested in, it'll be wasting her money. So i suggested going shopping. I wanted to buy a jacket, Don and i has always been wanting to get one, but we til now still hasn't get any yet. I asked Melissa and Shirley, Shirley asked me to ask Melissa...Melissa asked me to ask Shirley. At one point i don't feeling like going out again..I felt cold and hot time and time again. This feeling is not good. In the end, we decided on Suntec.

Went Suntec and started walking around. This is the 1st time i went out with the presence of Melissa. She's quite out-going and cool. Friendly a girl and quite nice to talk to. She certainly can click very well with Shirley. Both of them makes great friends. There's plenty of places we wanted to go, actually not plenty, only 2. We went Nike Shop, then Adidas shop and then World of sport. I'm searching for my jacket. In the end, i bought the NIKE jacket for 99 bucks. I like it very much, it was the nicest jacket i've seen so far for GUYS. Actually, i wanted to let Shirley buy it if she wants buy i think she finds the size not right. And so, i bought it. Some may say it's 99 bucks, so ex. It may be a little ex but i rather put in that lil bit more of money and buy something that i really like. I'm sorry that i bought the jacket without u Don. I think u'll only buy it after ur operation right? After that, we went to eat. While eating, we were discussing to watch the movie or not but Stubborn Melissa don't want. Gosh, she's as firm as an ox, hard to persuade or convince her. I asked my cousin to buy 2 tix for us only to find out we won't be able to make it on time. I tried calling him back but he didn't pick up. While walking to towards the bus stop, i started to feel nauseous. As i already got that headache, it smiply just make it worse. I can't talk for i know if i talked, i'll vomit for sure. I stand there like an idiot waiting for myself to feel better while waiting for the bus. Shirley's also not feeling well on her stomach. If i knew that was going to happen, i would not have suggested eating. Dumb me, i should have known better. While on the bus, Melissa told me Shirley's feeling nauseous too. I supposed it must be the chicken. I feel damn terrible with that chicken. I hope i didn't affected them when i was there, being quiet, trying to make myself better, for i know if i talked, i'll vomit..

Tml i'm going out with sis, hope my lousy mood won't affect her and i shall enjoy myself to the fullest. Meanwhile, take care u two girls (Mel and Shirley)

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.