Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yesterday i have to say i'm quite happy and relieved..Don's operation was a success..Jon's back to Singapore..Dear's fine..Supposed to stay for OT but i didn't. I received a call from Don's mum telling me about the operation. Actualy i didn't wanted to go, but after much thought, i decided to go. Don's ain't just anyone else. I have to go. I met Jon up and headed for the Hospital. When we reached the hospital, we went to look for Don's ward. Finally we founded him. He was tired and abit weak when we saw him. His pain was there but not vay pain because he was on drip. However, he said that the drip made him feel like vomiting. Poor him..Seeing him like that, i feel like heart ache. But i know he's strong..hope he'll get weel soon. I still want to play soccer with him. It's been years since we played. Get well soon Don.

Jon came back from Taiwan not long ago. He was there on training. He bought me a cap from Taiwan. I love it. We chatted a while before reaching the hospital and after the visit. Talk about lotsa things, but it seems that there are things we still haven't catch up. He's happy for me for finding my love. I'm glad.all my friends are happy for me. They wished me, making me feel very fortunate. I'm contented and glad. It's Jon's 1st day today at his new camp. Wish and hope he will enjoy himself and everything will go his way. All the best Jon.

I was worried sick for her - dear. She don't sound ok from the sms-es i received when i was on my way to visit Don. That had my heart pounding hard enough. As much as she didn't wanted to eat, i still went ahead and make decision myself, buying dinner for her. When i met her, she told me she had fever earlier on, gosh..i was like 'how come?? i didn't even notice that my gf's sick..gosh.' She said she's ok. I'm happy she tried finishing the dinner that i bought for her. She finished the dinner in fact. We had our walk before i send her to the lift. I didn't smelt nice yesterday. Wahaha..due to much running around. Sweat had taken over me. Today i must sprayed alot of cologne. Wahaha..

Today, we are going to have the whole day to ourselves. I'm so happy..i'll treasure this time..maybe i'll visit Don later..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.