Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yay..finally i'm allowed to go to HongKong. I kinda excited..but worried too. The expenses might come up to a big sum. Big sum so much so that i have to actually cut down on my spending. I still have lotsa thing up on my mind. Wondering how and what should i do.

I was very frustrated just now. My hair looks damn pathetic now. I hate it. Tml, everyone's gonna laugh at me. I don't feel like working. Nowadays, lotsa words seems to be coming against me..even though it might not be true, even though it's charged at me with no bad intention, even though it's was plainly meant to be a joke, i just don't really fancy it. It don't make me unhappy..but repeatedly, i also don't know what to do or say. I'll just keep quiet, for i know saying anything won't help. I'm a person who can take jokes..but such thing can't be joked..We went J8. Ate Ajisen. It's as salty as ever. Then we went walking around. There's lotsa thing i want to buy, but then, i'm really tight on my pocket now. I've been spending so much. I should control now. After that, sent her to bus interchange. We managed to play that slide for thrice whereas i'm somehow bring forced to play too. It's seems so different now..not as fun as i used to play when i was young, but somehow, the feeling was different too.

Whenever i hear that song, i don't feel good. It just makes me be reminded. I keep on wondering. I don't like this feeling. But what can i do, i can't control it. Finally, i've completed ZiQin farewell card but i haven't wrap her present. She asked me not to wrap, but i feel that i should. Now my feeling is kinda lost. I don't know what to do with it. I wanted to tell someone..confine to someone. But everyone seems to be busy with their own stuff. Sis and Don's sleeping..there goes my listening ears. I'm wondering if she can be my listening just for now, but i'm afraid to tell her too. I scared i might give her the impression that i'm talkiing nonsense. I need to pour out..but for now, i shall just keep to myself. I hating bottling up all these things but no choice. I don't feel like going to work, for i somehow feel that work's going to be super boring tml. I can't wait to leave. I can't imagine that when ziqin starts to leave, one by one, off they go. By then, i wondered who will still be staying there. No one? I'm back to my own self.

The hdd is not working. I don't know what to do. 100 bucks of stuff just wasted like that. Sucks..i hate it..Dumb...i shall go sleep and not worry abt anything..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.