Monday, May 15, 2006

As usual, i'll always be back home, welcomed by the same old person. Always never fail to ruin my day. No one can actually understand how exactly i feel. I seriously dread coming home. My friends would say, you all are one family, why go to the extent of feeling that way. I know, but i just don't feel treated that way - i don't feel as if i'm in a family.. That so called brother of mine, as usual, would gives me names. Dumbo he is! I couldn't care more. He's become more and more petty, never fail to admit his wrongdoings and failure. Instead, he would point his pathetic fingers at me.

I'm actually starving on my way home. My grastric's acting up. I'm really feeling empty inside my stomach. The acid is making my stomach pain, i just can' stand straight just now. When i started eating dinner, my dad came back. I was dining at the same table as him (he was drinking). He's always eyeing on my food, he needs to eat whenever he drinks. Poor me, i have to give part of my dinner to him. All i'm eating is plenty of white rice and little of dishes. But at least i've filled my stomach with something. My grastric's better. I shall go wash the jackets and bathe. I stinks!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.