Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Monday

Met up with her early today. Spent some time together before going to work..The thought of being able to meet her in the morning is just great. It's like something that can make me myself last the whole day. Wonderful it is. Work was normal and i finished early today. Day was kinda ruined by something. I can't remember what is it about, but it starts to pick up. Both of us don't know where to go after work. We managed to see Yilin's bf. Gosh, he's tall, really tall. Then she was there saying how tall he is..blah blah blah..haa..We went to Marina Square. She ate her wanton noodles where i ate my roasted duck rice. When i'm with her, i ate lotsa veggie, which i really don't like. I ate for the sake of her and the sake of me needing the vitamins fom those veggie. I can be healthy thanks to her. Haha..i played a part too of cause. Sent her home. Gosh, once she start sleeping, she'll never stop. I was so afraid that she would just sleep halfway on the way home, so, i sent her home. Her '5 mins' never seems to end. She could stand and sleep. Sleepyhead!! Wahaha..

Sis isn't in her best of mood recently. Hope sis'll be fine. U can confine to me if u want. I've a pair of good listening ears. Hope u'll feel better someday and stay happy always!

Tuesday

Today we met early again. Hehe..Wanted to buy the delicious looking 'bao' from crystal jade cakery but then they only opened at 9am! Gosh, so no choice, we can only go look for other bakery. And yes, she ate breakfast. Sooo happy. Today my workload was super huge. The most since the day i started working in this bank. Actually didn;t intend to stay OT today, so went to chiong the heavy work. After lunch, she said she wanted to do Ot as there's alot of work to be done. We then postpone the movie to thursday. I was a little disappointed, but i go along with her. Luckily, Boss came back and let me learn verifying of apps. So happy. My 'off' on thursday was also granted. Hooray! I can't wait for thursday. Just when i was finishing, she told be there are some things that need to be done which ShiPei never told me. Argh!! Frustrated. She said i look fierce with that frustrating look. Oops..i don't mean it anyway. She's super fast at verifying. Lucky and thanks to her, i am able to go off early. We went to had dinner and yet again, her stomach's pain. I feel so in pain when i sees her like that. I wanted to tell her how much i want to share the pain with her, lessen her pain, but words won't make her understand how i feel. Found a spot to sit down and luckily, she's alright after a while. Sent her home. I did something before i left. I feel so sad to part with her. That was my 1st..and realised that it's also hers. Was memorable to me. Hope it's the same for her. I did it out of a sudden when i got thet aching feeling in my heart, as though i can't bear to part. I must be crazy as many would thought. I do things following my heart.

Finally saw her erhem today. Today, i had this weird feeling of jealousy. On and off today. But i know it's just nothing. I won't affected by it. My bed's calling me again..yawn...hope tml will be better...

I miss her blog...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.