Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm so happy today. At least my day has ended happily. All because of a movie, not only that but because someone who's willing to watch with me. I wouldn't have watch that movie if she's not going. There's another one who supposed to some along with us but she chose games over us. Sob..

The day kicked of with me waking up feel restless and exhausted. I slept very late the night before, after chatting on the phone. It's always good to have a listener who's willing to listens to you, talks with you..at least i know someone out there is still awake, just like me. Back to today, i reached 1st this time round, for the 1st time. hehe..in the past, i'm always late, now i'm glad at least i made it before her. If not, i'll be feeling bad. I'm supposed to eat breakfast but had a weird tummy upset..nevertheless, i still ordered hotcakes while she ordered big breakfast. We rushed through out breakfast and then to work. Work was alright, we had cup noodles for lunch..

After lunch, my heart starts to set heavily. I started to get frustrated over things. I hate to stick stickers. I'll always stick it wrongly. I hate opening and closing the drawer to take the stickers in and out. The number of folders inside that drawer ain't helping me any better. Worse still, the applications wasn't sorted out accordingly. I'm just frustrated..soon, she said something has upset her. I should have guessed as much given her expression. I tried making her smile, but i failed i guess. Her mood turns better once we are out of work. That's how sucky our job are. Yet, the other girl chose to go home and not go town with us! Argh..Games was the only thing on her mind..bad her! Wahaha..

We had dinner at this place - Ayam Penyet at Lucky Plaza. As always, i'll mislead the way then ended up walking up and down or walking one big round. Each time i do that, she'll have some comments, those comments didn't make me mad, instead, it make me laugh because it came out from her mouth. She's getting more and more humourous. The dinner was funny, told her the chilli was super hot. She ate without thinking twice and learnt her lesson. Hope she does enjoy the dinner cos i did...how i wished i could eat more but my stomach don't allow me to. After dinner, we were supposed to go for pool (because she lost another game of scissors, paper, stone against me). But she said she's changing it to the next time and she promise she will play with me next time. I'll be waiting..finally i bought my cologne. We went to cineleisure to buy our movie tickets. We had a dilemna, we didn't know which movie to watch - Daisy or You are my Sunshine. Again, we played Scissor, paper, stone. And YES again, i won. But still we watched You are my Sunshine. I don't mind watch any, so i let her decide. It's a nice movie. It's funny and touching. It has a meaningful phrase - Smile can bring you happiness (i think it's like that). It's a movie that i would recommend. I feel so happy after watching it. Luckily, she enjoyed the movie too.

After that, we rushed home. She's going to get scolded by her parents. I'm afraid she will feel scared going up alone, i offered to send her up but she refused. I don't want to force her too..she so cute..the way she sms me. Haa..firstly, she said she's going to sleep with my jacket on, sudden;y she said she has to bath...then sudden'y again, she say my jacket's spoil. Then she say she wanted to buy my jacket. gosh..i was thinking to myself, her sleep would be more important than my jacket. Luckily, i managed to persuaded her to sleep..she must be in her lala land now. I'm feeling so tired too..but i don't want to sleep yet..I want to watch more movies..korean movie!!

Anyone know where can i rent Love at Harvard? Hopefully i'm able to rent it and watched it on friday. I want to watch Daisy too..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.