Saturday, May 06, 2006

One day to describe today - marvelous..Just the past few days, i was still feeling kinda down and out..but today, i was kinda revived. Woke up feeling lazy and restless..Dragged myself to finish some incomplete errands. I went to Toa Payoh to get it done. I was later than expected. Pushed the time later abit and met up with sis abit later. The consideration of the weather didn't really affect our plans to change our original plans of going to Sentosa. We went to Sentosa in high spirits. As the bus has such a queue, i and sis took cab in. We were kinda lost and didn't actually know where to go and what to do. It's my indecisiveness i suppose. In the end, we went to Underwater World as i suggested. It's been a long time since i last came here. I had no impression of when was the last time i came to Underwater World. Went in, was browsing around, saw quite a number of weird sea creatures but other than that, nothing else interests or amaze me. We barely stayed inside for half an hour. I somehow sense some 'boredness' in sis..even i myself is feeling kinda bored. I was disappointed with the Underwater World. After that, we went out. Just so happen, there's a caretaker feeding turtles inside this pond and Man!!, the TURTLES WERE HUGE!! Gosh, they were eating the cabbages the caretaker gave. Gosh, there are so many of them. Amazing as i thought to myself. Sis was telling me how she spend her night over inside the underwater world. It was so cool, i wished i could but i don't think there's a chance.

Afterwhich, we proceed to the Sentosa 4D Magix. When we reached there, it seems quite empty. I was quite relieved cos i thought we would have to wait. Who knows when i asked the counter staff about the show, she say we have to wait for ard 40 mins to 1 hour. Gosh!! The queue is actually inside. I and my sis hesitated for a while. Since it's her day, i should let her choose. Sis said she don't mind waiting and here we go. There's a show every 20 mins and we waited. Time flies while we were inside. We were chatting and chatting away, time passed faster this way. We took a few shots while queueing too. And yay!! Finally it's our turn. We didn't wait for 40 mins, we waited less than that. By the time we reach the entrance, there's only 3 glasses left (u need the glasses to watch the show). Phew, and so i and my sis collected out glasses and phoo, in we go! Sis suggested taking the photo with our big big glasses on and i thought it was a good idea. But we could only do it after the show as the lights were on as soon as we found a seats for ourselves. The whole show was quite nice, a new experience for me. We had bats, bee flying around us. We even had water sprayed on us! Cool..after the show, i quickly took out the camera and took a shot. Yay!!

Next, we went to the Carlsberg Sky Tower. We sitted down while waiting for the tower to be elevated. Took a few shots and the tower starts to move shortly. Soon, we were high up in the air. Cool, had the most shots there. The scenery was the alright. We came out of the sky tower and we bought a photograph that we took before we enter the sky tower. It was taken by the photographer there and it cost 10 bucks per photo. After the sky tower, sis went to get herself a pure chocolate ice blended at Coffeebean. By then, my wallet is totally empty. ATM in Sentosa were rare. Only 3 atms in Sentosa, gosh..kinda pathetic. Luckily, i'm able to use my NETS.

We left for town after that, wanting to catch the movie. I browse through my GPRS and check out the timings of the movie. All timing sux. Don't have the timing we wanted. Boo.! Cos we wanted to have dinner 1st. But in the end, we decided to skip dinner and watched movie. When we reached cathay. There was already a long queue. Oh dumb, The theater was so big and yet only two counter was opened to serve the queue. Super pathetic. So, i and my sis went for dinner instead..

We went to eat Fish and Co. I suggested it and sis said she never been there before and so i brought her there. She ordered Black Pepper Stingray whereas i ordered Sambal Fish. As for drinks, i asked sis to ordered alcoholic drink but she said her face will turn red if she drink it. So she ordered ice latte whereas i order deep sea (an alcoholic drink that has gin, lime and some other juices mixed in it). When the drinks came, i made sis tried mine and after she took her sip of my drink, she immediately drink her ice latte. Haa..she said is tastes awful. Can understand..haa..i find the drink not bad though. We took several photos and even had one photo of sis posing with her presents i gave her (i made her posed..hee).

After that dinner, we took a train back and we were yawning all the way. Most probably because of the alcoholic drink earlier on. After she went back, she smsed me. She was saying how much i've spend and i must have spend a bomb. Actually i did spend quite alot but i don't mind. Birthday is once a year and i thought, next 2 years i might not be able to celebrate sis. I don't mind spending all that money as long as sis is happy. Seeing her enjoying herself beats anything else. It;s her day, that should be the purpose. Her smile is the best confirmation on all the money spend worthwhile. Luckily she liked the presents i gave her..Someone else played a part in choosing too. I made a card for sis too, hopefully she'll like it too.

She asked me to make a blogskin for her. I have no idea of how am i going to make it. Make it a surprise for her she said. Maybe i'll do what i can best. She'll see it..haa..Tml i'm going to cycle/rollerblade with her. I'm still consider which one to do cos she said she don't want to rollerblade. Hmm..but i want to learn, maybe i'll just try both? Wahaha..she also said she wanted to feast..i'm happy to be able to eat and feast again, i want to become fat! But i'm scared she will have stomachache again. It's terrible to see her like that and i don't know what to do. Tml we shall eat earlier. I must bring water bottle, plaster(in case) and er..what else ah..i have to jot it down here, my brain's not working well, it's kinda dumb now..wrong state recently.

Election results is out today. My area as expected, PAP won. i'm glad, my family's glad. The mayor here has done alot for the people living her. We are glad he won. But i still believed we need to have a few opposition too, hope it's not a one sided war again.

I will post up the photos that i took with sis today soon..check it out..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.