Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Yay!! I'm so happy. I managed to fix that stupid, dumb and stubborn problem myself. The externall hdd i bought from my friend's uncle refused to cooperate with my computer and after days of worrying and hours of fixing, i'm finally able to use it. But not fully fixed actually, sometimes, the problem returns but at least i know how to solved it..well, sort of..

I'm regretted. I should have washed the jackets after finished chatting. But i chose to wash it 1st..now she's asleep i guess. I'm so bored. Lucky don's online to accompany me.

Back to today's work. I woke up early to make breakfast. Haha..1st time i woke up so early just to make breakfast. Brought it to work to let Yun foong try it 1st, but it turned out not to be very nice. Although it turns out to be abit tasteless, all those who tried still managed to finish it. I'm so happy and glad. I was super tired today. I kept dozing off in the morning. Yay, we will still be going to Genting. I'm so glad she didn't cancelled it just because we couldn't find anyone to go with us. I'm looking forward to it..hmm..

When it's mid afternoon, my headache starts to come. I popped panadol into my mouth. I couldn't concentrate on my work. The pain is bad. Someone called me kelvin today. Wahaha..i'm so happy. I shall hear it from that someone soon. I'll be even happier. Worked OT today. Finally..How many more OTs will i be working...hmm...i also don't know..right now, i'm just too happy to sleep..I MANAGED TO FIX THE HDD PROBLEM!!!!

Wanted to share this piece of good news to those who know abt the problem i had. Only Don's here to share woith me. She's asleep already. I can't get to sleep..i shall rot a while 1st..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.