Sunday, May 07, 2006

Today was fun fun! 1st time i put on the rollerblade shoes and try rollerblading. I was guided by a good teacher (good because i finally walk with that shoes on SLOWLY). It was quite a nice experience. She teach me all she can remember and not all that she knows cos the last time she rollerblade was almost a year ago. Had a few fall with one especially painful. I fell with my palm landing on the hot and hard ground with full impact because i don't want my white 3/4 pants to get dirtied. This time, it's really dumb of me to wear white pants. After rollerblading, it's cycling time! Haha...it's her main purpose of going Pasir Ris Park. We rented a double bicycle and started riding. The feeling was good as the wind that blew of us cool us after we sweated all out during the rollerblading.

We were exhausted after half an hour and decided to return the bike and leave for Tampines Mall for dinner. By then, i'm already feeling restless, super hungry until i feel like vomiting. My left palm is somehow having a burning feeling. Pain and swollen. Now, it has turned abit blue black.

Dinner was at Seoul Garden. I can't eat much today cos i was too hungry, too hungry until i don't feel like eating. She taught me how to eat more during buffet. Take breaks in between and then eat. We had fun eating and chatting away..She was smiling throughout the whole dinner. Gosh..

I was called 'you very girl leh' today plenty of times. Haa, maybe that's my new name. I'm alright with people calling me names as long as they don't really think so, anyway, it's just a joke..i can take jokes..haa..It's just me not to smile sometimes, if i smile, it's either i'm nuts or happy. If not, it's just me. So please don't think i'm unhappy or angry.

Walked the whole bus interchange only to take mrt home instead. On the mrt, she was sleeping, as sweet as a child. Until i woke her up, haa..can see she's very tired. I didn't sleep, but for no reason, my eyes suddenly turned very red. It's super teary and itchy. I insist of sending her to her stop, it's just me to send someone at least to somewhere which i feel is ok. I do that to all my friends. On the way there, something interesting happen. An indian man was standing in front of us, and she noticed a small roach on the man's shirt. She wanted to tell her but i stopped her. Am i bad? Wahaha..anyway, the roach ain't going to eat him up. She keep on looking at the indian man, until the man actually notice she's looking at him. And so, i ask her not to look there. I distracted by asking her to play scissors, paper, stone. I won and yet she's so tempted to that roach on that guy shirt, i think she's afraid the roach might go into that guy shirt. Both of us were laughing ang laughing and yet, that guy keep on looking at her. Gosh, luckily that guy didn't alight at the same stop, if not, i will send her home.

Went home and when i stepped into the kitchen, i was reminded that i still have chicken chop and pork chop to eat. Gosh..i really don't feel like eating, but if i don't Dad's going to scold me. I forced myself to eat, eating them in big mouthful. Gosh, it's a torture to eat sometimes. Now my palm hurt, it wasn't that pain just now..but it's super pain now, i can't press my plam on anything, the pain is unbearable. It's so swollen and hard. Hope she remember to bring that 'sticker' tml.




0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.