Thursday, May 11, 2006

Woke up today, feeling so dead. I dragged myself out of the bed. Took my own sweet time. Still troubling over my pathetic hair. When i reached, i tried to hide my hair as much as possible..as much as i could. Candy was the 1st one to question my hair..i didn't replied. My expression did the answer. Today's ZiQin's last day. Sadly, the feeling of having one of us to leave the group wasn't really good. Though i wasn't close with her and i barely know her, i still feel not right.

We had a mini photo taking session back in the office. It was fun..very fun..each of us with our mobile phones out. Haha..Took several photos and it's back to work. I really feel like sleeping in the office. I doze off several times..Counting the applications makes it worse. My head is dropping lower and lower. Luckily, the radio saves the day. I was checking out the horoscope readings. My day turns out to be not bad tml, as broadcasted. I'll have to wear light blue tml..Goah, i forgot what's the other reading already.

After work, supposedly going to walk a while before leaving for home. But someone went home 1st yet again, leaving me and her alone. As always. So we went to check out the tour agency. I want to go vacation before i enter army. I'm sad at the thought of being trapped in Singapore for 2 years, doing the same thing everyday. I must really enjoy myself, let myself out, do whatever i want to do within this short period of time. But for now, time seems to flies, how i wished it would stopped or move slower, i want to realise the importance of time, so that i can actually treasure it and make full use of it.

For the 1st time, i enter PastaMania. ea, u guys didn't see it wrongly. It's PASTAMANIA. But i didn't eat the pasta/pizza there. She ate the pasta there. The smell of pastamania is so strong..i could barely take it. But she's hungry. After a while, the smell didn't really bothered me. We went to check out the pokemon vcds too. I want to rent. But didn't managed to find any..anyone know where can i find pokemon vcds? Please let me know..

As we were walking home, her stomach gets worse. She's already feeling the pain not long after her dinner. I wanted to talk to her, ask her where's the pain, ask her how she is, but her expression really worrys me. I can't understand her pain..i dare not talk to her, cos i scared it will only make her more pain. She'a just assuring me by putting a smile on her face, bearing with that pain. Anyway, she's better now. When i told that 'gong kia' (like how she would call her), she's abit worried too. I can see how close friends they are actually. It's actually hard to find friends that really care. Though both of them always argue jokingly, i can see they are on very good terms. That's something rare and touching.

I'm too glad i have friends like her. It's always good to have friends around with you, best friend even. At least you know they will always be there for you. I love all my friends...that includes my sis too..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.