Thursday, January 31, 2008

Finally, my very first and own Ipod

Ever seen this tibits. It's has always been my dream snacks ever since i was a young boy. I'll never forget how my mother would reject buying for me because of how much it cost and how 'valueless' it was to my mother. Indeed, priced that 2.65, there's two packets of 8 hamburgers in each packet. However, it's was so nice and tasty that i could imagine myself nibbling it like a young boy. Biscuits with sesame seeds on top on the top biscuits and with layer of chocolate and cheese i assume, it makes this whole hamburger look so tantalizing that i'll get my mouth drooling each time. Now, i no longer faced rejection because i'll be munching away with the buying power i have all because it made me feel like a boy again. If you want to see that very smile from me, buy this for me...Got it Dearie? (Wahaa)


Now for my very own and first Ipod. I must say i managed to get a very good deal. Market price @ 248 bucks for a 4GB, i managed to 'auction' it for 199 bucks @ Yahoo auction Singapore. Lucky me? Definitely. Ever since i know i can find good deals through online websites like sgforums marketplace, ebay, yahhoo auctions, the thought of buying through retail shop has crossed my mind.

For many stuff, you can actually find people selling brand new set @ a much cheaper price, all you need it time and effort to find it. While searching, it also allows you to learn more about the product. finally, i realise how important it was to buy smart....

I'm loving this Ipod which i finally got hold of. With its storage space, i must say i'm satisfied with it. 8GB is kind of too much unless i'm talking about watching video from this 3rd Generation Ipod Nano which is like quite pathetic - watching video from such a small screen certainly spoils my eyes. But this new feature i suppose, it made to attract more user. I'm done with Creative and never again will i trust their products ever again. NO WAY!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.