Friday, January 11, 2008

Year 2008

Already 11 days into this brand new year, already so many things happened. The start of this year is definitely not as good as i've expected. I wasn't welcoming this brand new year with lots of hope but rather with stress. Stress from everywhere, you name it. Work, personal life, studies etc etc.

Many list down their resolutions for the year, i too have some myself, but what's the point of listing them down when the possiblity of fuliflling them isn't high. It's not because i'm being pessimistic but that's just life, or at least, that's just me. However, i do have some wishes and hopes for the year - something i really wish to do and stuff.

First up, i really wished yo go on a nice holiday this year. The furthest country i've went so far, isn't even out of South East Asia. I see this as pathetic having someone who has grown up so old already but then again, i'll put this blame on my dad who always prefers his cruises and fetish for Thailand vacations.

Second, i really for my complexion to be improving. The condition is really improving previously but right now, it's neither improving or worsening. It's human to be vain. I know how i look like and i don't asked to be dashing. All i wish is to be presentable looking, at least, allowing me to gain the confidence that i've been lacking ever since i went into late puberty.

Third, I wish to spend more time with people who i love and wanted to cherish. Including my family especially my mother, my beloved dearie, my all time friends with one already reaching a decade with me and some reaching this special mark soon and of course, all those friends whom i've lost time with. I don't want to end up losing friends just because i'm always not able to find time for them or whatsoever. Lastly, not forgetting my hamsters - Miu Miu and ShooBing which i've been neglecting often. I love you all!

Fourth, I wish i could see my future this year. Meaning, i'll be able to pave my future which whatever decision i'll make especially when July arrives.

Fifth, I want to learn new stuff and improve on my current skills in whatever i'm still interested in - cooking, baking, playing guitar, pool, playing soccer, photoshop design, singing, korean language, japanese language. It's always better to acquire more skills and build up self confidence through it, and in the midst of doing those, realise myself and burn the hidden passion inside me, bringing out whatever hidden talents in me, that is if there's ANY.

Sixth, I wish i could save up a decent amount of money. This is going to be difficult because every year, as i get older, my needs turn demands. It's hard not to satisfy those demands being a human being. I'm backed with buying power, therefore explains the spending. I seriously see the need to curb and i'm on my way to doing so.

Seventh, I hoped i could build a healthier body. That doesn't includes getting a body so fit that 6-pac abs could be seen, with strong muscles all over my body. I'm asking myself to be healthier, falling sick shouldn't be a routine for me. I want my cholestrol level to be lowered, i want my immunity to become stronger. Firstly, my diet will have to take some control here and secondly, i'll exericse. There's a serious need to do so and i'll be hoping i could do them

Resolution is being defined as a formal expression of opinion or intention made. But seriously, all that is listed above are just my hopes and wishes which i hope would happen in this year which i foresee so many uncertainties in. I'll work towards them however and whether i succeed or not, i can only tell you when the end of this year is nearing.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.