Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Bye to 2007 and Hello to 2008

Before the first day of Year 2008 ends, i have to blog. I'll have half an hr before the soccer match start and so, yes, just before i miss the chance of blogging my first post of year 2008 on its very first day.

Have been busy since i woke up till now. Exams is coming real soon. I'm less prepared this time round, the festive season/holidays will have to play a part in this bad news.

Year 2008 arrived peacefully. Counting down slowly, along with my friends, i'm glad it arrived. Because, it marks another year with more memories to be created just like how it was being spent and remember for the year 2007.

Reflecting on Year 2007, it's been a fruitful year. Made new friends, headed new directions, made new plans etc...Here's the summary of my fruitful year.

Jan
- Mapling is still my life.
- Sat on the first convertible of my life.
- Headache's been bothering throughout the month.
- My very own CapitalCard
- Started on my exercise plan.
- Xango's drying me fast...and hard...

Feb
- Biggest spending of my life occurred.
- Foot poisoning hurts my stomach, Blood patch haunts my eye.
- Boring Chinese New Year
- My first V.Day of my life.

Mar
- Strike TOTO!!
- Bought my very own PSP!
- First laptop breakdown and FIXED!
- I'm a Coporal

Apr
- Pay increment

May
- I was happy. Man Utd Won EPL Title.
- First year anniversary with my Dear
- Bad news: My cholestrol level is high and unhealthy
- Bought a brand new digicam
- All those worrying over Dear's exam.
- Mother's Day Celebration for my Mummy!
- Brother's back from Thailand
- Phuket trip with Dear, Don and Chloris.
- Bloody bruise on my head.

Jul
- Mapling converted to Photoshopping.
- Start of my Diploma in tourism in MDIS.
- Zoo Outing with Dearie
- Bought my own Zen Stone Plus.
- One year of National Service
- First couple T-shirt with Dear
- Hurting Knee

Aug
- Happy Birthday Mummy, celebrated for her.
- Caught my first bear bear from that damn machine
- Sentosa outing with my gang
- My first ever Triple Dates
- My first marathon of my life.

Sep
- Death of Puerto saddens me.
- Started and completed my 3 Sgt course.
- Happy Birthday Jonnie Girl, celebrated for him.
- My very own Chalet with Dearie.
- Celebrated Dona Birthday.

Oct
- Formation's Cohesion
- New oven bought. Baking skills displayed.
- Amazing weight again.
- Double Dates with Gav and Med.
- Healing of my injured ankle.
- Happy Birthday to me, made possible by Dear and all my friends.
- Completed New Balance Real Run.
- Promoted to 3rd Sgt.

Nov
- My New Shades
- United Overseas Bank Family Day cum Carnival
- Back to gaming - Football Manager 2008.
- Office Cohesion
- Very first pet - Winterwhite Hamsters (MiuMiu and ShooBing)
- Happy Birthday Mrs Dear.

Dec
- Completed my very first half marathon - Standard Chartered Run
- My brand new Nokia N81.
- Got back my results. (1A 1B)
- Pay increment
- Judgement Day
- Triple Dates with JJ, Vicki, Gav and Med
- Bought my new Computer!
- Bought my first compact photo printer.
- Merry Christmas with my Friends.
- Finally a night outing with my old friends.
- Welcomed Year 2008 with my friends.

Let's hope this year would be a fruitful one for me as well. I still want to spend this wonderful year with all my friends (thanks goodness i'm not forgotton by any and i'm not forgetting any), my family (who has always been there for me) and of course my Dear.

This year i'll be ORD-ing and advancing into a new phase of my life, although unknown, but i still hope it will be smooth.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.