Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Changes..

Life changes. Human changes. The world changes. How many of us are actually able to adapt changes, changes so unexpected and more often than not, come when you don't even expect it would even happen.

All it takes is for one person to change to influence / affect those around him or her. How fast can a person change? I'm amazed by the fact at how fast can a person change as well. I hate changes and won't change unnecessarily. But changes isn't that bad at all. Sometimes, changes are just for the better, sometimes for own self, sometimes for the worst.

I'm affected by changes so much recently that i started to ponder. I started to show signs i'm tired of life, not literally tired of life but how the change of some had influence me so greatly. I cannot imagine adapting, even worse, to accept it.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.