Tuesday, January 08, 2008

When's my ORD?

This is getting insane. I really wish i'm ORD-ing very soon. I cannot wait. This whole regimentation in my camp is getting into me. The whole guard duty system has been changed, so much so that it's kind of messed up now.

My peaceful Chinese New Year this year will never happen. I'll be doing guard duty on Chinese New Year, the worse thing that it can ever happen. Just when i thought it's a long weekend and i'm finally able to enjoy myself but this news came crashing my oh-so-wonderful plan.

To rub more salt onto the wound, i have to serve 4-6 guard duties next month, upped from 3 per month. Crazy, totally crazy and worse of all, no OFF given, still have to work as usual the next day. I feel more like a slave being pushed around rather than a soldier honoured to serve the country. All bullshit. My morale is resuming to what it is exactly one year ago. Oh gosh......when's my ORD????

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.