Monday, January 14, 2008

CNY Shopping

Chinese New Year shopping has finally begun. Went Vivocity, my very first stop for my shopping spree. Hardly you'll find a guy like me, browsing through shops, fitting myself into apparels after apparels, in and out of the dressing room.

Still, with such a big shopping mall, i'm bringing back only a polo tee. 23 bucks is all i spend on a polo tee yesterday. Tried so many clothes and the results of all that hassle was either no stock or no size.

Headed back home with disappointment. The suicide which happened moments just before i reached home certainly didn't helped at all with my mood. When i was crossing towards back to my house, police cars, policeman, crowds and ambulance were already making a huge scene there. What i saw nearby was a tent which i assumed there's a body. It's only later that i found out that it was a suicide case. I shall not much into it, but the thought of it saddens me.

My 2nd round of shopping shall start this Friday afterwhich i'm hoping i'll be able to join my Sec school friends for some gathering.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.