Thursday, January 03, 2008

Stress.....

Stressed. Totally stressed. Why does it feel so different. Where has all my motivation gone? 3 months ago, i'm all hyped up for my papers, spending every minutes and seconds feasting my eyes on those think notes. Right now, i just lost all my 'appetite' upon seeing them. Yes, it's much tougher this time round, with so many questions marks still above my head even after all lectures has officially ended. I'm almost at wits end with my only choice being consultation with my friend.

In less than 35 hours time, my first paper is going to start soon. Perhaps right now, i should really get focus on my revision whole-heartedly. Forget about the stress from work, forget about the games i had in my computer, forget about everything else. I just want to study hard and well.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.