Saturday, January 19, 2008

ORD Lunch and Shopping 4th Round

Yesterday, 4 guys ORD (5 in fact, but the other one, forget it). Not my first time seeing my colleagues ORD, but this time round, definitely the first time i feel so envious.

Gave them a celebration, in courtesy of my boss. She was generous, treating 13 NSFs. I was put in charge and naturally, i chose the restaurant (The Mussels Guys) which i'll dine in and cake (Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence) which i loved.

As the restaurant name suggest, this restaurant is famous for its mussels. Although it's look delicious on the menu, it's never one of my options because i reckon it won't fiil up your stomach anyway. My choice of Spicy Sambal Chilli Chicken was nice, never a regret to me in fact. After main course came the star of the lunch, Chocolate Indulgence.

I never knew how Secret Recipe's cake is always so nice. I guess i can never get tired of their cake, even though i ony have a few choices from them because most cakes they sell has CHEESE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to have a look at MacBook Air. The staff there was saying how not worth it is buying MacBook Air, given it's pathetic specs but high cost. In fact, if one were to purchase it, it's definitely paying for the design, weight and appearance (because it was made ultra thin, ultra portable and ultra light). However, the specs is just enough for normal day to day applications, but certainly not enough for your video or photo editing applications and stuff. Seriously, if one were to consider the specs as well as design, MacBook Pro should be the option.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, bought my long sleeve shirt. Black was the colour. I'm not as traditional as my parents or even relatives to believe black is considered an unlucky colour when it comes to Chinese New Year.

Bugis Street are already buzzling with business. It was so packed that i literally has to squeezed my way through. However, stuff are really cheap there and also with lots of variety. 3rd round of shopping done, left with 4th round tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.