Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chinese New Year I

Next month duty is out. I'm spared the torture of having to spend my precious Chinese New Year days inside the pathetic guardroom, eating junk food instead of feasting on CNY goodies. The only bad news comes from the fact that i'm doing guard duty on Chinese New Year's eve.

I can't help thinking what to do over this long weekend. I reckon at my age, Chinese New Year isn't something that would make my very happy. But seriously, those few days away from work, is enough to make me feel relaxed and at ease.

Meeting up with my cousins and relatives is seen as a 'once a year' thing which only happens during Chinese New Year. Usually when night falls, i'll start to feel the boredom. Anyone free enough to make some plans during those four nights of holiday? Ask me!!! Perhaps some Mahjong? Gambling? Movies? Gaming?

Mildred's Ipod certainly pushed my temptation for it further. I can't resist the beauty of it. Light, sleek, cool...what more can i say.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.