Thursday, January 31, 2008

Get Well Soon Miu Miu..

My poor Miu Miu finally visited the vet yesterday. I deemed his condition so serious that i actually took a day off just to bring it to the vet. I thought that was the very least i could do for him.

I regretted not bringing him to the vet earlier, resulting in more fur loss. Plus seeing him in those fleshy red skin really pains me. He keep scratching his body all over, perhaps because of the redness and itch. However, after visiting the vet, call me paranoid, i'm still so worried about him.
Lots of questions floated around my mind - whether will he die because of that fungi infection which the vet had determined, whether those fur that he lost will grow back or not, how to know whether he has already recover or not, what happens if he doesn't recover...so many many questions certainly add on to my worries..

I'm still feeding him on medication and that iodine application on his affected area, hopefully he will recover very soon...

Miu Miu's very own card, i hope i won't have to use it again

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.