Monday, January 07, 2008

Studying my way to future?

At last, cleared both my papers for this term. I concluded that this term ended with a bad note. Everything is so not organised. I'm disappointed at the way the management handled everything. From preparation of notes to scheduling of classes / lessons to giving instructions to student, all were handled in a wrong manner, so much so that we student had to spend more time feedback-ing to them.

If only the notes were in order, if only they don't change the lessons as and well they want to, if only instruction with regards to the course were given out properly, i'll be able to enjoy studies more.

I seriously wanted to pursue a degree in this field on tourism. My interests in this industry is growing. It's so happening and filled with stuff i've never experienced before, not even when i'm working in Shangri-Le hotel few years back. Let's hope by July, i'll be able to make the biggest decision of my life, which is almost certain of paving the path for my future.

All the best to me, cheers!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.