Friday, January 25, 2008

Get Well Soon Miu Miu

I'm starting to love my course. This term's module was great, Food and Beverage. Being such a food lover, this module certainly perks me up. I've learnt so much that i wanted to share with everybody i know, but then again, it could bore some. I told myself, i want to continue learning and studying in this field. I'm already preparing myself for the industry. I want to know more, learn more and eventually, work my way into the industry....

Another module which is communications management was a sucky module. Expecting nothing much from this module, the lecturer just made everything worse. Today was the first lesson of communication studies, but i wasn't too bothered by it. Instead, i was worried for MiuMiu who seem to be lying sick in the cage.

I'm bringing him to the vet tml. He's not just a pet to me, but perhaps companion. He's dear to me as well. I felt a sense of guilt, regret and pain when i saw his fur at the bottom of this body dropping. I really hope and wish for everything to be ok. Whenever i remember the first videoclip i taped of him, i can't help but feel the ache. He was so clever and i love him quite alot. He's really really too good and certainly don't deserve to be in this state. I wish i could see him play with me again....Jia You MiuMiu

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.