Sunday, January 06, 2008

I want to go on a Vacation

I'm finally going OUT of Singapore again. Although it's just Genting, but then again, it's still considered a vacation, what's more, it's a high class vacation this time round. Everything paid for, ranging from accomodation to transport to expenses. Hmm, now that's life.

First time ever, i'm setting foot into a suite. Though it's not as classy as compared to those prestige hotels like Shangri-La Hotel or Hilton, but what else can i ask for. I'm already contented enough.

Intention of going to Taiwan seems to be hitting rocks. I desperately wanted to go. It has always been my greatest 'reachable' desire to visit countries like Hong Kong, Australia and Taiwan. Hmm...But it's much more expensive than i thought. Let's hope i'm able to find a good bargain so that my wish will come true.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.