Friday, February 01, 2008

Wonderful Feb

Speaking about good deals, i certaily found myself a good deal online yet again after that Ipod incident. My Valentine day preparation is more or less done up.

I know what i'm making, what i'm buying, where i'm eating...basically how i'm going to spend it with Dear. Sorry Dear i wasn't able to spend it with you on that very day itself but fret and fear not, i'll make it up to you totally on the 16th Feb.

Haven't start on the making but i'm sure it will be done in no time. The 3 in 1 gift has been ALMOST completed. I accidentally let out part of the surprise to Dear when she caught what's inside my bag the other day but still, it's really not what it seems. Trust me..

I regard V.Day as a special occasion because it also marks another milestone in our relationship. Hopefully, Feb will be a great month, not forgetting about CNY as well...


3 steambost feast in 5 days is no joke. This Saturday during guard duty, i'm going to have steamboat for dinner and lunch. First time ever i'm having such a sumptous meal during Guard Duty. Ever heard of such a great guard duty before? I bet it's like once in a lifetime thing.
2nd steamboat will happened just 24 hrs later together with my sec school friends. This time round, bringing my dear along. And of course, last but not least, reunion dinner with my family which is going to be yes, steamboat. I'm glad i'm able to eat reunion dinner with my family, escaping from the torture of having to spend it in camp...hooray...come Feb come!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.