Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nice Weekend

Had Swensens breakfast on Saturday @ Park Hotel. I just want to say how much difference there is as compared to the breakfast served @ Cafe Cartel. I can still remember the breakfast in had @ Cafe Cartel. Though service was poor, the food left me a memorable experience. I kept wanting to go back there for breakfast. The more i thought of that Swesens breakfast i had on Saturday, the more i wanted to go back to Cafe Cartel for their more decent breakfast.

I had a all-in-one american breakfast @ Swesens. Priced @ 12 bucks, the only nice food on the plate would perhaps be only the frech toast, other than that, every taste so weird. It's not even worth the money.

At last, i got my Fossil watch working again. While waiting for my watch to get it working again, i went browsing around the shop. I saw sooo many nice watches and i just feel like owning all of them. But one of it would have already cost me my whole month pay, if not, MORE.

Had a great primary school gathering. Haven't met them for a long time, some 4 years, and some, near a decade. Couldn't regconise some of them even and of course, vice versa. Something i'm definitely proud of, i'm no longer the shortest among. I can still remember how i was being teased the shortest when i was in primary school. But right now, not anymore.

Before going this gathering, i had fears that i might not have much to talk with them as i haven't been contacting with them. But the feeling of being able to see your old old friends again really is a nice experience and feeling. We ate, chatted and i suppose it's all about know how has everyone been doing. A little games and some jokes really break all the ice between us.

I do hope i can meet them more often again and hopefully it's a like a half a decade thing for us to have a small little gathering...

Went T3 with Dearie today. Purpose of being there is to view the amazing architecture of it. My love for architecture is still there which i can't believe it myself either. I was amazed at the intensive use of glass, the sleek facade and also the reflective metal panels used as ceiling. Suddenly, both my interest, architecture and tourism come together. It's like the architecture is there for the tourism.

I missed Popeye's Chicken again and I'm SAD, really really sad. Dear said she will bring back to Changi Airport again so that i can finally satisfy by poor mouth and tummy...

Watched L:Changed The World @ last. A very nice movie. At first, my friend was talling my how funny this movie was and i couldn't believe given the plot which i can remember of Death Note 1 & 2. Firstly, the boy is already a funnyboy. Ha...he looks so cute. Next is of course the weird nature of L, not forgetting the crepe van driven by the FBI officer, another dumbball.

Give this movie a rating of 4.5/5. Highly recommended...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.