Sunday, February 03, 2008

Advanced Reunion Dinner

Dear was sweet enough to wake up darn early in the morning on a weekend morning to accompany me through my tired and lazy morning. Great! Not only that, but also, she went to a steamboat together with me and my friends. What a day...fun i must say.

Gotten some really nice stuff for my cute little hamsters. I am super glad that MiuMiu is really recovering well. I must say, hamster is seriously just like every other human, if not, more difficult than human. They need just as detailed care as human, and if not, more detailed, because they can't talk. You won't know when they are hungry, sick, angry, sad, happy. You'll only know when you spent enough time with them to realise seriously what's happening to them.
Till now, my only regret isn't keeping them as my pet but not being able to spend more time with them which i seriously ought to. Bought some ncie treats to pamper my cute hamsters, i've been trying to get hold of tubes for them, so that they'll have more toys to play with. Bought a big water bottle for them as well. I was hoping to buy a silent wheel for them, so that they wouldn't disturb my dad's sleep, but couldn't find a suitable ones. I'm going to do some major shopping on hammy stuff soon.

Brought Dear to my friend house for some nice, way advanced dinner. A nice gathering. As usual, Dear, being a veggie lover, would concentrate on her favourite veggies. I am just glad she's enjoying it, just as much as i do, along with my friends as well. Afterwhich, we played some indian poker and it was so fun. We were screaming, laughing away loudly and enjoying simply every moment of it. I was even termed a Meanie by Shu Xia. Delon was anti me all because i'm a cheater myself. Haa....how fun was everything. Choon Peng was so afraid of ended up empty handed without anything which in the end, he did ended up with nothing. Mildred gave up playing because she kept losing...lady's luck just not with her. Dear won herself some stuff whereas i ended up just like Choon Peng

Was sorry that Dear had to go off so late but still, hope she does enjoy, along with the Mixed Rice gang as well....not forgetting i'm going to apply a post in this association!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.