Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Flu Marks The End Of CNY Preparation

Flu flu flu...it's so torturing. I feel like slicing my nose off. It just got worse after i gave my room a big sweep. Didn't realise there's so much junk in my room. I seriously had no idea i kept so many things, ranging from childhood stuff to recent buys. I've decided to throw away some of my childhood stuff. Kind of heartache but then seriously, i had no choice..i'll still bear some great memories. Those small little toys, game cards etc etc..

Now my room look much cleaner, tidier and look more like a 'room'. To think i still have guard duty tomorrow. Sucks big time. Thankfully, i've rented vcds to help me kill those boring time away.

My heart ache. I bought pineapple tarts just now. Oh man, i truly regret not finding time and spending effort in making pineapple tart myself, in the end, i have to buy outside. I have to buy because i've such a huge craving for what i used to dislike so much. However, i managed to bargain and get it a little cheaper but still, it's considered expensive @ 11 bucks for a small bottle. Never mind the price, i shall just enjoy it myself...yummy yum yum...Looking forward to tomorrow reunion dinner as well...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.