Thursday, February 21, 2008

BangKok in June

I regretted missing the previous promotion offered. Totally regretted it...Everybody, including me, Dear, Shu Xia....because she was the particular being so vexed up in coordinating with everybody. Perhaps the delay played some part in it but then again, we just couldn't help it.

We watched the seconds tickling away, thinking that there might be a much better promotion with dates just as appropriate as how and what we wanted. But we were so wrong. We regretted and till now, we are still in regret obviously because we aren't able to go together anymore. Dear and i were still anticipating going in a huge group, same for me as well, especially after how i read on how such a big company of them enjoyed themsleves over @ Phuket the other time.

But like what Shu Xia said, there's plenty of chances in future. Anyway, it brought me back to think how much i enjoyed my little company with Dear when just the both of us went vacation @ Malaysia that time and i'm expecting that sort of relaxing few days with Dearie once again. I can see myself carrying bags and bags of stuff when i landed on Thailand in June.

Well, we hooked ourselves on TigerAirways promotion, following Shu Xia footsteps. Not that bad, perhaps a good deal as well. But the way my friend commented on how the seats are like for TigerAirways, i kind of got turned off. But to each its own, what's bad to him might not be that bad to us, i thought.

Left the hotels to crack our brains on..i was hoping to get some good deals. I'm goign read more on Bangkok before actually selecting our hotel...What's a holiday without proper planning. I wouldn't want to go there, getting disappointed for all the wrong reasons...

TOTO draw is out, i didn't win anything. Unlike last year whereby i won 4 numbers, winning 100++ bucks..this year was far from last year. I've got alot more sets of numbers, near to 100 sets of numbers to be exact, but none came close to even touch 4 numbers. Perhaps this isn't my year. This year Lunar New Year was sent off in this manner..haa...3 people got richer by alot and i supposed they must be super duper happy now.




I'm officially hooked on WahJong, a popular Mahjong game proudly brought to the public by Viwawa.com. They even have games like Daidee as well. I must say this is a very good game to build your skills in Mahjong and Daidee, most importantly, you get to play it with your friends without the hassle of fixing a date to meet up, and best of all, it's FREE!!

Come join me guys and register!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.