Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Bad Experience

The nightmare starts right after the sunset. I'm certainly not in the best state of health, with moments of nauseousness haunting me every now and then. I didn't think of about it then.

Specially brought food for Dearie because she was more sick than me @ that point of time. I didn't eat much of what i've brought for her because the nauseousness is still there. Little did i know that this nauseousness is going to torture me for the rest of the night.

Nightmare starts the moment i reach home, i went toilet countless times. I knew something was wrong. That's not what i'm afraid of. I intended to sleep when it's getting late but i didn't and i certainly regretted it now. I shivered out of the sudden only to find out that i'm having fever and temperature is rising high.

I popped two Paracetamol, thinking that come morning, i'll be as fine as any other healthy human being. This day, i slept with my fan offed, with my thick clothes on and with blanket covered, but still i was shivering....Those calls i made to her went all unanswered. Out of the sudden, it's feels like the very first time when the same incident happened.

Woke up in the morning to find out that i'm even hotter. My whole body is so hot that when i left my bed and i touched the bed with the back of my palm, it's hot, literally hot. Thinking that there's Guard Duty today, i panicked. I tried looking for replacement but it's too early and i couldn't find any replacement with phone calls all went unanswered. It's 6am in the morning.

Just when i was about to brave myself through to work, a new guy from the office called me, willing to do my duty for me in exchange for another duty of his. Thankfully. Went to the doctor and was dignosed with bacteria infection. Awarded with only 1 day MC.

This 1 day MC is certainly not enough, till now, i'm still having fever even though my stomach's feeling much better.I guess i'll have to see doctor again...oh man....i feel like dying..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.