Sunday, February 17, 2008

NA

The V Day surprise was sweet. I would never have expected it at all, seriously, not at all. I never even thought such thing would ever happen, but then my day or rather week seem brighter than before, i felt ever loved than before...here you go, my surprise of the week...

I've always like Baby Tazmanian. Not the adult version but the baby version. From those cartoons, they always potray him as cute, mischievious and all those actions just made him look so funny, that's when i 'fell' in love with him when i was younger. Perhaps some may say a guy @ 23 still fancy such stuff...but to me, it's just 'still' loving my childhood...

Baby Taz 1


Baby Taz 2


First time i'm receiving a rose. I always thought it's a guy-girl thing until i received it, i changed my thinking. Afterall, the feeling was sweet and i suppose that's what that counts...

Her actions melted my heart, but mine didn't fare badly either. She too didn't expect my appearance @ her doorstep at late late hours and when she doesn't, i can still recall the number of white teeth she showed. She will smiling from grin to grin...even though what received was not flower but a cuddling pooh bear...With all that, Happy Valentine Day to Dearie..

We so called celebrated or rather, i wouldn't call celebrate but perhaps re-express our love for each other yesterday. Thanks to Shu Xia, i made a special reservation @ Courtyard @ Rendevous Hotel. Dinner was quiet and nice. Limited variety of food but i suppose we couldn't complain much especially when we are going there on a special promo. Just some local fare such as Otah, Chic Wings, StingRay, Sausages, BurBur Cha Cha, Cheng Ting and others...but what i really love is the Lobster, as so called by them...they grill in live for guests and i simply enjoyed that, but too bad, we didn't get to indulge more of it due to time constraint because we were rushing for our movie session..



We watched P.S I Love You. A Hiliary Swank and Gerard Butler movie. Never expected Gerard Butlet to star in this movie especially after his previous movie i've watched (3oo). The image he potrayed here is so different from the vicious and heroic one which he starred in 300.

I'm on for this movie more because of the plot. This movies tells a story about how a lady became a widow unexpectedly upon the death of her husband. After weeks of her death on the 30th birthday, she received a letter and then on, she received series of lettes instructing her to perform various requests and so, she began her 'adventure' that her dead husband has planned for her, helping her discover who she is without him and reminding her that he will love her always with that 'P.S I Love You'.

A rather touching show with funny scenes. I really feel for the widow initially and did get my feelings evoked. A rather nice show suitable for couples i suppose.

Had wanted to go for pubbing session like how i always wanted and love to with Dearie, but again, we didn't. I chose to head back home for some early rest for Dear whereas giving myself the chance to watch Man Utd thrash Arsenal which they really did. I've enjoyed myself totally yesterday and received my last few presents from Dear which i really loved....with all that, i hope it has been the same for her and just want to tell you Dearie, I Love You..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.