Friday, February 01, 2008

Watch Gone...

It's official. I lost my watch. A watch that i guess i would have lost somehow someday. Now it's really gone. I simply had no idea it was lost until i was about to leave for work and realise it's not anywhere around my house.

I never thought i can't live without a watch before. Even with your mobile phone around, a watch is the only accessory i would look out for time. In 2 weeks, two watches are gone. One lost, another spoilt. I'm certified 'watchless' now. Leaving only a fossil watch which my friends gave me as birthday present years ago and hell no, i'm not going to lose that watch. Once bitten, twice shy.

I want a watch right now, desperately. I'm scouting for one. Any who happen to read this post can liven up my mood by buying one for me as well...wahaa!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.