Monday, January 01, 2007

Random

Love knows no boundaries..be it race, religion, nationality, distance, height etc etc..it's amazing seeing people whom overcome those factors just to find their true love. Distance has never seems to be a problem for me. I'm ok with it..it's used to be ok for the both of us too..but now, as several months has passed, it just seems that it's getting kind of difficult for u. I understand but come to think of it, why should it be..

Mistakes made once doesn't mean it will stay there forever. No one is unreasonable forever. I know he made a mistake before..he realised it to and come to terms with what we reason with him. I see no reason why should that matter still remain so strongly in ur heart when u even said that it can disappear in you. I understand how u feel, i also assure you, if such a thing ever happen again which i jolly well it won't, i'll fight for you. I'll reason and thrash out with him. There's people behind u and me too. The thing is, that matter is in the past, don't dwell on it anymore. Accept that just the way he accept our reason. Don't fear of anything again. I'm here..come to me should anything arises.

Seeing Don's hamster yesterday just made me want to have one too. Dear had the experience of bringing up those hamsters before. I'm seriously considering in getting one. I'll have to think twice before i really do that. Somehow when i see Don's hamster yesterday, i'm like a small child again, playing with it when it doesn't know what am i talking about. Hehe..it look so cute that i just want to put it on my hand but Don says it bite. Hm..i'll think and consider...

Weather hasn't been good. Almost everyone around me isn't feeling well. Me, my friends, my Dear..so many. oor Dear, even had a stomach upset which is still haunting her now. She's now in her dreams..let's hope everything will be ok for her tml..cos it's hard to ask a stubborn person to consult a doctor...*Pray*

Dear received her SIM letter not long ago. I fear for her..i know she's starting to worry..don't worry Dear. I'll help u wherever i can. Come up with a timetable or study plan, focus more on your studies now. i know u have start making plans and hopefully u can stick to it. I understanding the time u need, i will understand. Don't worry too much..jia you!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.