Monday, January 22, 2007

Random

Weekend's coming to an end. Tml's a working day again. Back to facing some idiots at work. Sian..

Today ain't a bad day. But nevertheless, Dear and i never failed to make things back on track and we ended the day really sweet. I like my day today. Thank you Dear..and sorry too...

My character in maple seems harder to level up now. At level 86, training at coolie zombie is started to get harder. I'll start finding new maps to get my character pumping up his percentage fast. My guild is getting stronger - more stronger and active maplers. It's never too boring to play maple again..

Have been having so much talks about Chinese New Year with Dear. I think this year's Chinese New Year will be a nice one for me. There will certainly be lots of nice food, hong baos and hehe..going to spend a special holidays with Dear..Can't wait..

Meanwhile, i shall countdown to my 1st valentine day.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.