Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sick

As mentioned yesterday, and i woke up today feeling extra uncomfortable. Decided to report sick..It's so troublesome for me to report sick. There are so many people i have to inform - my superior, my in-charge, my friends etc..

Broke but no choice, i went on the the Edinburgh Clinic. Luckily, my family doctor was there. Got a few medicine for flu and some antibiotics. Got a letter from her for the medical officer and the best - 2 days MC!!

I keep telling myself no eating of food that would bring up my cholestrol level. Eat more veggie as mum and Dear would said. I promised them i would change my eating habits and diets.

Dear's eyes has been so pain. Even til today, yet stubborn her still dun wan to see doctor. Poor her..hope she get well real soon..

Right now, i'm just feeling hot on my body..temp: 37.2 degree celcius.i'm so scared i would have a fever..please don't come to me..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.