Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Random

A terrible day..1st working day of the year was quite alright. No more slacking around in the office allowed. All the high ranking officers and staff are back. Get caught sleeping, reading magazines or simply just doing personal stuff will just get u into hot soup, meaning sign 3 extra guard duties..Sob..that's is why i'm always on high alert. Moreover, the new commander is said to be a pyschotic man. He screams at his man, he throws his temper at his man and he will basically just make a big fuss out of a small matter, making no turning back for you.

Made a model for the whole day. I get envy from people because my job now is just making model. Futhermore, it's own time own target. I choose when to do, when to rest..But the pressure of making it look real to the actual one is there, i dare not let a strand of hair down.

As i'm typing now, my nose is running. It hasn't stop since just now, in fact a few days ago. On and off. I had this bad feeling that i might have a fever soon. I'm feeling hot after sending Dear home just now. I took my temperature just now - 36.9 degree celcius. But i'm now feeling as though i'm having a very high temperature. Wanted to report sick tml, see a private doctor instead of polyclinic (They see patients as though as they were shopping for clothes), but i'm hard on cash. I'm still considering. Let's hope tml, i'll feel i'm still as strong as a bull. I don't want to have fever, it's one of the worst thing that can happen to me. Asthma, fever, grastric..Argh..i want them no more..shoo shoo shoo..go away...

I'm feeling so sick...wish me well..Dear hasn't been feeling well too. So are some of my friends. A bad start of a new year for many. Dear has got eye irritation and rashes. Dear Dear, hope you recover soon. No scratching of your skin, no rubbing of eyes and drink more water..

Glad to hear no complaints or problems from sis. Let's hope her work will continue to be this smooth.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.