Sunday, January 07, 2007

Don't Do Things Last Minute

I find myself quite weird earlier on. I just gone so quiet and silent by myself out of a sudden. Nothing happen or maybe it just that i'm bothered or troubled by things that doesn't really matter. Whether it's about Dear, work, family or what..i couldn't figure out what happen to me. It's a rather depressing feeling that makes me feel like doing nothing. Not in the mood to talk either.

It's not good to do thing at the very last minute. There's always risks involved. No matter how lucky u were to manage to scrap through, things won't go your way all the time. No harm preparing the things u need earlier. No harm planning ahead. In fact, it gets u ready. What happen just now hopefully is a good lesson. Advice to you: Pack your bag the night before u turn in. And lastly, on your mobile phone to the normal mode the moment u are out of that sch or office!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.