Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Random

Soo full..til now, my stomach still feel bloated..Tonight's dinner is cooked specially for me. My beloved mum cooked it specially for me. My favourite wanton soup, steamed beancurd with prawn, spicy chilli sardine with onions and chilli omelette. Yummy...Dear got lucky to have a decent share of today's dinner too. Hope she's enjoying it.

Tml i'm going to get my PES status reviewed. Hopefully, my PES status remained..I wanna skipped my range again, skipped those stupid IPPT. ARGH!!! Shoo Shoo...


Made model for the water mitigation for my superior again today. It's always fun making model. Spent the rest of the day chatting with my colleague about games. Realised that there's so much about games that i still don't know. I used to be interested in games, be it console games, pc games etc etc...


Introducing Chery QQ



Today a few of us were talking about cars. There's this car that i've heard it sometime on news before. The model is Chery QQ. It's a car that's made in China. An economy car that is suitable for simple usage. Easy to drive, easy to manage. I was thinking maybe i'll start pestering papa about this..I'm quite interested in this car now..The review of it isn't that bad too..

Finally, applied for Capitacard debit mastercard from DBS. Hopefully, it will go through successfully. Can't wait to receive the card..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.